Thursday, June 14, 2007

When in doubt - take a picture of the cat !


Wet weather meant an indoor photo session. Not much to shoot that hasn't already been committed to digital, then the cat woke up !


Ok so i've already taken about a million shots of our cat (I may exaggerate, especially considering that the software I have which tells me how many shots my 1 series cameras have taken suggest that the 1Ds has only shot about 3K since the new shutter and the 1D mk II is not that far infront but you get the idea that I've taken one or two).


Decided to use the 50mm set to f1.8 - heres what I got with a 550ex bounced off the ceiling (AWB).
Day off work tomorrow and with the promise of more rain you may well be seeing more cat pictures before long.


1 comment: