Inspired by my mate mossleysmiffy's fantastic blog @
http://sixtamesides.blogspot.com/
I have decided that the time has come for me too get a few things down in writing to go alongside my photographs.
I started this blog about 18 months ago as a place to host my pictures (see examples below) although I never added any words to it before. Today I found that it still existed on the www so decided to reactivate it and see where it goes.
Since that time I have set up my own website:
http://www.timharrisonphotography.com/
well, when I say "set up my own website", we need to remove the words "set up my own website" and replace them with "got a friend to set up a website for me and I paid for it"
I have also developed my role as the official photographer for my local football team Belper Town FC of the Unibond League Division 1. Part of my website is dedicated to pictures taken at the matches and can be seen here:
http://www.timharrisonphotography.com/NailersAction.html
I travel to a lot of Belpers away games and next seasons reformation of the league will mean I should get to just about all of the games thanks to the opponents being a lot closer.
Belper Town news can be seen here: http://www.belpertownfc.co.uk/
On the photography front I have acquired a couple of 'apprentices' in the form of smiffy (see above) and Andy from Chesterfield
http://www.flickr.com/photos/74389215@N00/
who have bled me dry of my photographic knowledge (only joking guys I love playing the 'know it all photographer' even though I'm not!).
Both have the making of good photographers even if they do support Mossley and Matlock respectively !!! Damn your lenses !
My other photography mate id David Sargent who lives up in Scotland and is the official Ayr United photographer (my 'other team').
Davids Flickr site is here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/7681608@N07/
His Ayr United shots are here: http://www.dsargent.co.uk/index.htm
Well that just about wraps up the introduction - I'll add more when I think of something interesting to add - don't hold your breath !
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment